When it comes to removing body hair, there are plenty of options. From shaving to waxing, each treatment comes with its own set of positives and negatives and each promising a different kind of result in terms of longevity and removal. Removing hair is no easy task. It takes long arduous hours and even then the results are not always satisfactory.
Of late, laser hair removal in Delhi have been gaining a lot of popularity because of the promised longevity as well as the results. Yet, some people are still critical of the process.
Here is a complete list of pros and cons to help you make an informed decision:
- Laser hair removal clinic in Delhi that specializes in laser hair removal techniques of the entire body or some specific parts rave about the quickness of the process This is probably the foremost upside of laser hair removal. Large parts of the body can be covered in a matter of minutes to a maximum of an hour.
- You can opt to get your body hair removed in one of the clinics that of laser hair removal in Delhi and kiss goodbye to your razors and waxing strips for years.
- While the process is not completely painless, if you are experienced with waxing this would be piece of cake for you. A female skin specialist in Delhi says that putting some ice on the skin can numb the area that makes the whole process even smoother.
- This is more a myth than a drawback of the process. Although wrongly promised by any, laser hair removal does not permanently remove the hair from your body. That being said, after six or eight appointments, most of the hair is gone for good making subsequent treatments increasingly rare.
- Compared to shaving or waxing, laser hair removal is comparatively more expensive. That being said, the results achieved through laser hair removal is more long lasting and the recurrent investment of shaving and waxing adds up to the same amount.
- The process can lead to burns and itching if not done by an experienced specialist, says a renowned female skin specialist in Delhi. Hence, it is always advisable to only go to the best laser hair removal specialists if you are looking to get your body hair removed.
As with everything, the laser removal process too has its upsides and downsides. There is nothing wrong in wanting to go au natural, however, in case you do want to get a soft hairless skin, visit only the most experienced and competent in their field.